NOTICE OF MEETING
COMMITTEE: PUBLIC SAFETY
405 N. Main Street
Shawano, WI 54166
1. Call to order.
2. Moment of Silence
3. Pledge of Allegiance
4. Motion to deviate.
5. Approve minutes of November 14, 2012 meeting
6. Set next meeting date.
7. Public Comment
8. Presentation of service weapon and Resolution thanking Staber Cook for 28 years of service.
1. Monthly Report.
Disaster Preparation Update
2. Discuss Emergency Management position
1. Vehicle information
2. Request to purchase Sea Doos and trailer from 1%
3. Stockbridge Tribal Agreement update
4. Write off juvenile transportation charge
5. Sheriff's Comments
6. Closed Session
It is anticipated that a motion will be made and seconded to convene in closed session pursuant to §19.85(1)(c), Wis. Stats., to consider compensation of a Lieutenant position and Section 19.85(1)(e), Wis. Stats., to discuss, negotiate and analyze competitive bargaining issues relating to the procurement of a jail video surveillance and recording system.
7. Open Session
It is anticipated that a motion will be made and seconded to reconvene in open session for action from closed session.
8. Committee Comments
9. Approve bills and vouchers
Accommodations due to disability can be made by calling 715-526-7925.
Chief Presiding Officer or his/her designee who posted notice: Kathy Sumnicht
Date: Mon., 12/10/12 Time: 2:30 p.m. Place: Courthouse; Social Services; Sheriff's Dept; Website
CC Committee Members Finance County Board Chairperson
Corporation Counsel WTCH Radio Station
County Clerk Shawano Leader
Administration Green Bay Press Gazette