NOTICE OF MEETING
COMMITTEE: ADMINISTRATIVE & INSURANCE
311 N. Main Street
Shawano, WI 54166
DATE: February 17, 2014 TIME: 12:30 p.m.
MEMBERS: Jerry Erdmann, Gene Hoppe, Kathy Luebke, Deb Noffke, William Switalla
PLACE: Shawano County Courthouse, Room #202
- Call meeting to order.
- Verification of posting of meeting notice.
- Approve minutes of previous meeting.
- Approval to deviate from posted agenda.
- Public comment(s).
- Committee comments.
- Meet with Carlson Dettmann regarding update on Wage and Classification Study; discuss and take action regarding market comparables.
- Make aware and discuss wage and hour investigation.
- Clarification request regarding items in Personnel Policies & Procedures Manual-Finance Department.
- Discuss and possibly take action regarding PEHP plan contribution for certain county employees (Resolution #108-99).
- Request for additional temporary hours in Register in Probate for Deputy.
- Request to set wages for Clerk of Court for next 4 year term.
- Administrative Coordinator vacation.
- Review insurance loss runs.
- Discuss concerns regarding staff comments on ordinances and resolutions.
- Review-approve resolution regarding transfer of funds request for Child Support.
- Monthly reports: Administration, Corp. Counsel, Child Support, Tech. Services.
- Set next meeting date(s).
- It is anticipated that a motion will be made and seconded to go into closed session pursuant to Wis. Stats. 19.85(1)(c) to discuss personnel issues.
- It is anticipated that a motion will be made and seconded to come out of closed session, take action if necessary and continue with agenda.
Administrative Committee Agenda
February 17, 2014
Page 2 (continued)
- Letters, communications, item(s) for next agenda.
ACCOMMODATIONS DUE TO DISABILITY CAN BE MADE BY CALLING 715- 524-4611.
NOTICE OF MEETING:
Date: 2/10/14 Time: 11:00 a.m.
Place: Courthouse, Social Services, Highway, Leader, WTCH/WOWN
Chief Presiding Officer or his/her designee who posted notice