NOTICE OF MEETING
COMMITTEE: ADMINISTRATIVE & INSURANCE
311 N. Main Street
Shawano, WI 54166
DATE: October 6, 2014 TIME: 12:30 p.m.
MEMBERS: Jerry Erdmann, Gene Hoppe, Bonnie Olson, Deb Noffke, William Switalla
PLACE: Shawano County Courthouse - Room 202
- Call meeting to order.
- Verification of posting of meeting notice.
- Approve minutes of previous meetings.
- Approval to deviate from posted agenda.
- Public comment.
- Discussion and possible action on the Wage and Classification Employee Appeal Process – Phone Conference with Barbara Petkovsek.
- Review and take action on Resolution approving the Wage and Classification Study.
- Discussion and possible action regarding suggestions by Committees and/or County Board Members to County Board Rules.
- Discussion and possible action on Law Enforcement/Corrections work period.
- Monthly Reports: Administration, Corporation Counsel, Child Support, and Technology Services.
- Request approval of Technology Services Disposal List –October 2014.
- Update and possible action on the Administrative Coordinator’s recruitment process by Rosemary Rueckert, County Clerk.
- It is anticipated that a motion will be made and seconded to go into closed session pursuant to Wis. Stats. 19.85(1)(c)&(e) to discuss personnel issues, labor negotiations, and to review, evaluate, and deliberate concerning Administrative Coordinator position applications.
- It is anticipated that a motion will be made and seconded to come out of closed session, take action if necessary on the closed session items, and continue with agenda.
- Set next meeting date(s).
- Letters, communications, item(s) for next agenda.
ACCOMMODATIONS DUE TO DISABILITY CAN BE MADE BY CALLING 715- 524-4611.
NOTICE OF MEETING:
Date: 10/2/14 Time: 3:00 p.m.
Place: Courthouse, Social Services, Highway, Leader, WTCH/WOWN
Thomas B. Madsen/ckf
Chief Presiding Officer or his/her designee who posted notice