NOTICE OF JOINT COMMITTEE MEETING OF THE
PUBLIC SAFETY & PUBLIC PROPERTY COMMITTEES
405 N. Main Street
Shawano, WI 54166
JOINT COMMITTEE MEETING AGENDA
1. Call to order by respective Chairpersons.
2. Moment of Silence
3. Pledge of Allegiance
4. Approve minutes of 3/15/13 meeting.
5. Resolutions regarding Plan A and Plan B.
6. Engineering costs to date.
7. Review and approve FFE costs for the project
8. Funding options - Finance Director
9. If closed session is necessary, it is anticipated that a motion will be made and seconded pursuant to Section 19.85(1)(e), Wis. Stats., to convene in closed session to discuss current evidence storage issues and strategize concerning possible negotiations regarding evidence storage contract issues, and to discuss the investment of public funds relating to the evidence storage project.
10. It is anticipated that a motion will be made and seconded to reconvene in open session to take any needed action from the closed session items and continue with the agenda.
11. Future direction of project.
12. Schedule next meeting
Accommodations due to disability can be made by calling 715-526-7925.
Chief Presiding Officer or his/her designee who posted notice: Kathy Sumnicht
Date: 3/21/13 Time: 3:00 p.m. Place: Courthouse; Social Services; Sheriff's Dept; Website
CC Committee Members Finance County Board Chairperson
Corporation Counsel WTCH Radio Station
County Clerk Shawano Leader
Administration Green Bay Press Gazette