NOTICE OF MEETING
JOINT COMMITTEE: PUBLIC SAFETY AND PUBLIC PROPERTY
405 N. Main Street
Shawano, WI 54166
1. Call to order by respective Chairpersons
2. Approve minutes from the August 10, 2012 meeting
3. Public Comment
4. Motion to deviate.
5. Discuss and take possible action concerning evidence storage facility issues, including analyzing what square footage and what floor plan may be necessary to accommodate Shawano County's evidence storage needs, as well as what costs are associated with the various potential plan options.
6. It is anticipated that a motion may be made and seconded to go into closed session pursuant to Wis. Stat. §19.85(1)(e) to discuss specified public business concerning strategy, negotiation and security regarding the revised plan for a potential evidence storage building.
7. It is anticipated that a motion will be made and seconded to reconvene in open session, and take possible action on closed session agenda items, and to continue with agenda.
8. Discuss and take possible action regarding any needed remaining issues, if any, concerning the evidence storage facility recommendation to the Shawano County Board, including the potential construction of a new facility, leasing a facility and/or purchasing a facility.
9. Set next meeting date.
Accommodations due to disability can be made by calling 715-526-7925.
Chief Presiding Officer or his/her designee who posted notice: Kathy Sumnicht
Date: Mon. Sept 10, 2012 Time: 3:00 p.m. Place: Courthouse; Social Services; Sheriff's Dept; Website
CC Committee Members Finance County Board Chairperson
Corporation Counsel WTCH Radio Station
County Clerk Shawano Leader
Administration Green Bay Press Gazette