|The Shawano County Sheriff's Department is the sole dispatch center for the County. The Department dispatches for the City of Shawano; Shawano County; Stockbridge-Munsee deputies and the Villages of: Bonduel, Wittenberg, Tigerton, Mattoon, Birnamwood, Aniwa, Gresham and Cecil.
In addition to Law Enforcement dispatching, the Department also dispatches for a total of 36 other emergency services such as Fire, EMS and Ambulance units.
The center consists of 4 dispatch consoles - - 2 for County dispatching and 1 for City dispatching and 1 for special events. Each dispatch console is set up identically with:
The dispatch center operates with a staff of 15 full-time Dispatchers. This provides Shawano County with 3 on-duty Dispatchers, 24-hours-per-day, 7-days-per-week.
- Enhanced 911 display
- Computer Aided Dispatch (CAD)
- Law Enforcement records system
- Transaction Information of Management of Enforcement (TIME) System
See the Sheriff's Department homepage for toll-free numbers.
- For emergencies, only, dial 911
- For non-emergencies dial 715-526-3111
- If you are hearing-impaired or do not have speech capabilities dial 715-526-4999 and/or 911