The Wisconsin Well Woman Program (WWWP), is a program through the State of Wisconsin that helps eligible women get free health screenings such as mammograms and Pap tests.
You must apply for WWWP before receiving services. Contact the Northeast Regional WWWP Coordinator at (920) 448-6438 to apply for the Wisconsin Well Woman Program. Once you are enrolled, the program coordinator will tell you where you may go to receive these screenings.
Well Woman pays for the following health screening services. It is not a health insurance program and cannot pay for all of your health care needs.
1. A Preventative Health Checkup
- A Pelvic exam and pap test - WWWP pays for a Pap test once every 3 years, contingent on normal results.
- Clinical Breast exam
2. A Mammogram (breast x-ray)
Between 45 to 64 years - WWWP pays for a screening mammogram every 1-2 years.
You may be eligible for WWWP if:
- You are a woman 45-64 years old.
- You do not have health insurance or your insurance does not cover basic checkups or you are unable to pay deductibles or co-payments.
- Your income is within the Program's Guidelines below:
WISCONSIN WELL WOMAN PROGRAM
Income Eligibility Guidelines
250% of Federal Povery Level
(Effective 3/1/2017 - 2/28/2018)
|Size of Family||WWWP Annual Gross* Income Guidelines|
|For each additional family member add:||$10,450|
*WWWP uses Gross Household Income, except for farm families and self-employed
persons, for which Net Taxable Income is used.
Click here for more information »
|Northeast Well Woman Coordinator
||Rebecca Nyberg, CHES
Brown County Health Department
|Menominee Tribal Local Coordinator